So after nearly 6 months, I think it’s about time that I reveal myself to you lovely people! I am Elana de Beer.
I am Elana de Beer. I am a brand / web designer and web developer. I studied graphic web development and design for 2 years at Prestige Academy in Bellville, Cape Town, South Africa.
After school I was torn between should I go in the creative direction, or the academic direction, so I decided on both, and now I do the perfect combination! My only sister is a web designer and web developer too, so the force was strong from a very young age.
I eat, sleep, BREATHE what I do.
I am a part country, part city girl, best of both worlds, I know! I am IN LOVE with the beautiful Cape Town. I love the lifestyle, the people, the cultures (and dayum, if there is something Capetonians KNOW, it’s food).
A few things that I love:
- COFFEE (I like it a laté)
- Cats (Crazy cat ladies say what)
- Cake. Cupcakes. Baked goods. Get it?
- Pineapple on pizza (Yes, I said it)
- Cape Town
- Family & Friends
Things I don’t like:
- Olives (I know, right)
- Sparkling water
- Rude people
- People who use their power to put people down
I have a passion for:
- Making a difference/ helping people become a better version of them
- Transforming the brands of entrepreneurs
- Helping entrepreneurs become brands and not just a logo
- Beautiful designs
- Building websites that don’t just look beautiful, but work well too
Design styles I love:
That’s it for today, folks!
If you have any questions, please do hit me up HERE
If you have any questions or comments, please leave us a comment. Just want to say ‘hi’? The comment section is waiting and we will reply!